Kris is helping out as one of the coaches on Kade’s T-ball team. He says it’s like herding cats. Their first game was pretty funny. The kids had no idea what was going on. They just wandered around or stood there looking lost.
Kade is actually a pretty good hitter. After he hit it he ran to the pitcher’s mound instead of first base all three times he was up to bat. Kris said in practice they have practiced hitting and running the bases but never together so the kids were pretty lost.
Waiting on first base for the next person to get a hit.
Trying to slide into home. Didn’t quite happen.
Playing short stop. Nothing got by him.
After their game they had a parade of the players and some fireworks.
I’m not convinced Kade even likes to play yet. I asked him if he wanted to play again and he said yes but it sure didn’t seem like he was having much fun. I guess we’ll see.
This update is from Kris…
Kade has been doing much better in games. He’s looking like he’s having fun and paying more attention, so that’s good. He’s not running to the pitcher’s mound anymore but he did run to third base instead. He’ll get it right one of these times.
He was scheduled to have another game yesterday but that happened to be when the latest storm blew in. The kids were chasing their hats more than balls so we had to call the game. Here’s a small idea of how windy it was,
Here is Jaxson at the game. He just wanted to walk around but we wanted to watch so we gave him a sack of sour patch kids and that kept him still for quite a while.

1 comment:
How did you guys make a Yankee? hahha, I bet Kris is loving it!
How fun, I can't wait for the T-ball age!
Post a Comment